While we all recognize Twenties Hacker has the best content on the internet, here are some other things that are pretty okay, too. Our editors and writers have submitted their favorite blog posts, videos, and links for the week, and here they are in a list for you to enjoy.
Maxie, Life Editor –
- Still need a Halloween costume? Get some amazing ideas from these folks — The Best Internet Party Of The Year: Hallowmeme.
- Have you enabled the new Facebook Timeline yet? If not, you should. At least you’ll get a headstart on figuring out the new shit before it’s released to the masses. Mashable outlines exactly how to do it here.
- Kanye West Lyrics + Saved By The Bell screenshots? I think I’ve died and gone to heaven. I present to you, Kanye’d By The Bell.
- Have you ever wondered what would happen if Chamillionaire went to the aquarium? Or if Wu-Tang hosted a movie night (for the children, of course)? Well, wonder no more.
- Pretty much the funniest will I’ve ever heard. Watch it here.
- I may be late to the party, but this ‘Hipster Jon Snow‘ meme made my Song of Fire and Ice loving self giggle my way through Monday morning.
- It’s only Thursday evening but I doubt Friday can top this as my favourite ‘WTF story of the week’: Man says he is in love with a sex worker who turned into a donkey.